3.1030 e-Tennyson, Browning? audio input? (55)

Fri, 9 Feb 90 22:21:27 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1030. Friday, 9 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 9 Feb 90 06:43:22 EST (15 lines)
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>
Subject: FOR HUMANIST

(2) Date: Fri, 09 Feb 90 08:08:40 MST (20 lines)
From: "Robert T. Trotter, II" <CMSRTT01@NAUVM>
Subject: audio input to computers

Date: Fri, 9 Feb 90 06:43:22 EST
From: "Eric Johnson DSU, Madison, SD 57042" <ERIC@SDNET>

In answer to the question from Robin C. Cover, "Nature, red
in tooth and claw" is from Alfred Lord Tennyson's "In Memoriam"
(LVI, 15).

Speaking of which, does anyone know how to obtain the electronic
texts of poems by Tennyson or Robert Browning?

Eric Johnson
ERIC@SDNET.BITNET
Dakota State University