3.1012 Chinese/Japanese stacks (44)

Tue, 6 Feb 90 20:14:11 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1012. Tuesday, 6 Feb 1990.

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 90 05:32:00 EST
From: J.C.Baker@newcastle.ac.uk
Subject: Hypercard stacks for Japanese and Chinese

%%%%%%%% Forwarded message %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Date: Fri, 02 Feb 90 16:21 CST
>From: Karl Kahler 319-335-5884 <CADKAHTS@bitnet.uiamvs>
To: J.C.Baker @ uk.ac.newcastle
Cc: ed shreeves <cadatkts@bitnet.uiamvs>

Ed Shreeves, Assistant University Librarian for Collection
Development at the University of Iowa Libraries, forwarded to me
your message about hypercard stacks for Chinese and Japanese.
Since I am not a member of the Humanities Bulletinboard, I am
sending a reply directly to you. Please add it to the other
replys on the Bulletinboard if you feel it would be interesting
to others.

I do not have an answer to your question, but I do have a
suggestion: perhaps you would do well to send a message
directly to Kazumi Hatasa at Purdue University
(KAZUMI@PURCCVM). In a recent issue of the JOURNAL OF THE
ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF JAPANESE, Mr. Hatasa announced
that he would like to form a special interest group for
microcomputer applications in Japanese language pedagogy.
I assume, therefore, that he might have some good answers
to your question. I suspect that he also would be interested
in reading some of the other replies you have received.

Karl Kahler
Asia Librarian
University of Iowa Libraries
Iowa City, Iowa 52242