3.935 Lotus on PS/2? German networks?

Mon, 15 Jan 90 22:13:34 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 935. Monday, 15 Jan 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 15 Jan 90 08:51 CST (9 lines)
From: Mary Massirer <MASSIRERM@baylor.BITNET>
Subject: help! on PS/2

(2) Date: Mon, 15 Jan 90 14:26:48 CST (13 lines)
From: Amanda C. Lee <ALEE@MSSTATE>
Subject: networks in Germany

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 90 08:51 CST
From: Mary Massirer <MASSIRERM@baylor.BITNET>

I need the advice or suggestions of anyone who has used Lotus 1-2-3
Release 3 on an IBM PS\2 model 30 286. Will the model 30 allow Lotus to
run? How does the presence of other software affect the use of memory?
I'm thinking of Microsoft Windows especially, but other software as
well. Thanks for any information you can share. Mary Massirer, Baylor
(MASSIRERM@BAYLOR)