3.927 FWAKE-L? social science group? (59)

Thu, 11 Jan 90 21:43:15 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 927. Thursday, 11 Jan 1990.

(1) Date: 11 Jan 90 08:47:27 EST (11 lines)
From: Jim Cahalan <JMCAHAL@IUP.BITNET>
Subject: FWAKE-L?

(2) Date: Thu, 11 Jan 90 15:27:32 IST (27 lines)
From: "maurice m. roumani" <ROUMANI@BGUVM>
Subject: social scientist list

Date: 11 Jan 90 08:47:27 EST
From: Jim Cahalan <JMCAHAL@IUP.BITNET>

A week or so ago, Ken Steele mentioned in passing FWAKE-L, a newsgroup
devoted exclusively to Joyce's FINNEGANS WAKE. Does Ken or anyone else
perchance have its full BITNET address? Thanks,

Jim Cahalan, Graduate Literature <JMCAHAL@IUP.BITNET>
English Dept., 111 Leonard, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Indiana, PA 15705-1094 Phone: (412) 357-2264