3.912 WP/NB; NotaBene's Ibid (180)

Mon, 8 Jan 90 20:28:08 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 912. Monday, 8 Jan 1990.

(1) Date: Sat, 6 Jan 90 13:49:28 EST (22 lines)
From: iTAMAR <B10@TAUNIVM>
Subject: Re: 3.902 ScriptureFonts: Greek & Hebrew for WP5 (144)

(2) Date: Mon, 08 Jan 90 18:36:15 CST (138 lines)
From: "Robin C. Cover" <ZRCC1001@SMUVM1>
Subject: NOTABENE (DRAGONFLY) IBID. PROGRAM

Date: Sat, 6 Jan 90 13:49:28 EST
From: iTAMAR <B10@TAUNIVM>

Great news for WordPerfect users. But I was referring to
normal and easy writing, as part of NB, with all the normal
NB features, including the text-base, the data-base and all
utilities, not just typing and printing. And a-propos typing
and printing, I was referring to the fact that one and a single
keyboard easily handles 3-4 languages, like Roman, Greek, Slavic
and Hebrew, not different keyboards. And, of course, with one single
keystroke, or 2 keys stroke per character. All of the above not
as a smart add-on, some extra product, but an integral part
of NB.

Itamar Even-Zohar.

(I have forgotten to add: Sanskrit, full diacritics, Semitic
and other languages full scientific transliteration, and more.
And again: not in a typewriter manner, but as a full-fledged
wordprocessor with all the unrivalled features a *researcher*
needs.)