3.892 Luther's Bible; Romanian libraries (42)

Tue, 2 Jan 90 20:27:25 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 892. Tuesday, 2 Jan 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 2 Jan 90 07:11:34 EST (14 lines)
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: Luther Bible (73)

(2) Date: Mon, 1 Jan 90 21:29:09 EST (8 lines)
From: amsler@flash.bellcore.com (Robert A Amsler)
Subject: Romanian libraries

Date: Tue, 2 Jan 90 07:11:34 EST
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu

I believe the Deutsches Bibelinstitut has an electronic German text of
Luther's Bible available for DM 80. I'm sorry I cannot locate the sheet
of paper on which I had more details.

--- John Walter Hill <hill@uiucvmd> wrote:

I would be grateful to know about any machine-readable form of Martin
Luther's German translation of the Bible, with or without a concordance
utility....