3.863 Heidelberg degree; 3D archaeology (52)

Mon, 18 Dec 89 21:19:45 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 863. Monday, 18 Dec 1989.

(1) Date: 18 December 1989 09:08:23 CST (14 lines)
From: "M. R. Sperberg-McQueen " <U15440@UICVM>
Subject: Heidelberg degree

(2) Date: Mon, 18 Dec 89 05:10:00 EST (17 lines)
From: GLOCK@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: RE: 3.853 3D archaeology (69)

Date: 18 December 1989 09:08:23 CST
From: "M. R. Sperberg-McQueen " <U15440@UICVM>

There are published immatriculation lists for many German
universities; the one I am familiar with is Georg Erler's
for Leipzig. It in some instances includes not only the
date of matriculation, but also the dates of conferral
of degrees. I don't know that there's a similar work for
Heidelberg, but I would think it worth looking for. To find
it, I would either look under Heidelberg University in
my university library's subject catalogue or simply take the
question to a reference librarian. They love this kind of
inquiry.