3.851 copyright; e-Dickens? (45)

Thu, 14 Dec 89 21:19:20 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 851. Thursday, 14 Dec 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 14 Dec 89 13:23:00 EST (10 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>
Subject: Re: 3.847 left hand copyrights, right hand steals? (22)

(2) Date: Thu, 14 Dec 89 15:55:43 CST (16 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>
Subject: Electronic Dickens

Date: Thu, 14 Dec 89 13:23:00 EST
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>

Thank you Mr Bantz, for confirming what I have tried to point out, that
stealing is stealing, and we all should know it, and do know it.
Nothing justifies it, not even the humanists' poverty. As long as it is
mentioned, "Copyrighted," it should be heeded. Who would fardels bear,
programming that is, if in 0/1 paradise there are only thieves to take
one's work for granted? Kessler here.