3.836 queries (107)

Mon, 11 Dec 89 19:10:30 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 836. Monday, 11 Dec 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 7 Dec 89 15:36:13 EST (14 lines)
From: grgo@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Greg Goode)
Subject: Cantonese characters for PC?

(2) Date: Fri, 8 Dec 89 11:49:00 EST (6 lines)
From: JLD1@phoenix.cambridge.ac.uk
Subject: HUMANIST: Ancrene Wisse?

(3) Date: Fri, 8 Dec 89 18:42:00 EST (43 lines)
From: <BCJ@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
Subject: software for text analysis?

(4) Date: Mon, 11 Dec 89 15:32 EST (15 lines)
From: Paul Jones - Postman <PJONES@UNCVX1>
Subject: machine-readable texts of the Romantics

Date: Thu, 7 Dec 89 15:36:13 EST
From: grgo@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Greg Goode)

Query: Does anyone know of a font or character package that
allows the printing of Cantonese characters to a
LaserJet-compatible printer? It would be great if it was
something that WoedPerfect 5.X knew about, and I will pursue that
with them. In the meanwhile, what have people heard?

--Greg Goode
University Computing Center
University of Rochester