3.831 correctional remarks (76)

Tue, 5 Dec 89 20:07:59 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 831. Tuesday, 5 Dec 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 4 Dec 89 17:43:38 EST (12 lines)
From: unhd!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: "Austria = Australia?"

(2) Date: Mon, 4 Dec 89 18:21:03 EST (6 lines)
From: unhd!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: "Recent chaotic submission"

(3) Date: Tue, 5 Dec 89 9:50 GMT (34 lines)
From: PARKINSON@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: decorum

Date: Mon, 4 Dec 89 17:43:38 EST
From: unhd!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

Wait! I'm confused. Did Stephen Clausing really want AustrALia after
all or have David Bantz and David Nash answered a different geographical
network question? I've been reading all about how to write to colleagues
in Australia, but read at the end of David's note about Stephen's relatives
or friends of relatives in Austria....

Just trying to keep things straight...,
Joel Goldfield, Plymouth State College