3.781 CALL group? names and addresses? (54)

Sun, 26 Nov 89 17:13:24 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 781. Sunday, 26 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 24 Nov 89 14:26:01 CET (21 lines)
From: Thomas Zielke <113355@DOLUNI1>
Subject: CALL-List?

(2) Date: Sun, 26 Nov 89 08:33:21 EST (13 lines)
From: Norman Zacour <ZACOUR@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Names and Addresses

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 89 14:26:01 CET
From: Thomas Zielke <113355@DOLUNI1>

Dear Humanists,

Does any of you know of a list dealing with CALL, CAI etc.?

The fact is that we're thinking of setting up a suchlike list,
if it doesn't already exist. Any suggestions what this list
should specially deal with are welcome, at the current state
of discussion, however, we're planning it to be a discussion
forum as HUMANIST is...

So if you know about a CALL-list already existing, please tell
me about it...

Yours,
Thomas Zielke (113355 at DOLUNI1)