3.764 MouseWrite? G. Miro? Daedalus? (46)

Sun, 19 Nov 89 22:39:00 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 764. Sunday, 19 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 16 Nov 89 23:28:00 EST (14 lines)
From: "Wayne Tosh / English--SCSU / St Cloud, MN 56301" <WAYNE@MSUS1>
Subject: request for info: G. Miro & Mouse Write

(2) Date: Fri, 17 Nov 89 09:15:55 EST (12 lines)
From: Michael W Jennings <MWJENNIN@PUCC>
Subject: daedalus

Date: Thu, 16 Nov 89 23:28:00 EST
From: "Wayne Tosh / English--SCSU / St Cloud, MN 56301" <WAYNE@MSUS1>

I'm looking for leads in locating information on a product and
its creator.

Is anyone familiar with Mouse Write, used, I understand, with
Yiddish? Where can it be obtained?

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Gabi Miro? Anyone
have an address or phone number?

Thanks.