3.707 biblical concordances (46)

Mon, 6 Nov 89 17:37:47 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 707. Monday, 6 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Sun, 5 Nov 89 21:18:35 EST (12 lines)
From: db <BOYARIN@TAUNIVM>
Subject: Re: 3.700 biblical concordances (79)

(2) Date: 06 Nov 89 06:52 -0330 (14 lines)
From: hans@kean.ucs.mun.ca

Date: Sun, 5 Nov 89 21:18:35 EST
From: db <BOYARIN@TAUNIVM>

If anyone is interested in a biblical concordance in Hebrew, there is
an excellent (but expensive) one available in Israel put out by an
outfit called ATM in Bene Brak along with the Talmud, midrash and other
classical rabbinic works. The whole business is available on CD rom as
well. It comes pre-indexed with an excellent searching algorithm that
is virtually instantaneous even on slow hard disks or cd roms.
By the way I am about to buy a cdrom player for this purpose. can anyone
give me advice?