3.700 biblical concordances (79)

Sun, 5 Nov 89 17:12:56 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 700. Sunday, 5 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 03 Nov 89 21:59:02 EST (22 lines)
From: Ken Steele <KSTEELE@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Re: 3.695 corpus juris civilis? biblical concordance? (43)

(2) Date: Sat, 4 Nov 89 14:29 EST (10 lines)
From: DILELLA <DILELLA@CUA>
Subject: Biblical Concordances

(3) Date: Sun, 05 Nov 89 12:22:11 EST (22 lines)
From: Steve Mason <SHLOMO@YORKVM1>
Subject: Concordance to the Bible

Date: Fri, 03 Nov 89 21:59:02 EST
From: Ken Steele <KSTEELE@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

Personally, I use the King James Bible available in ASCII from the
PC-SIG CD-ROM in the public domain, indexed with WordCruncher. I am
also aware of a modernized New Testament available from The Way
International Bookstore (although I am not necessarily endorsing the
organization). It's shareware, and called "WordWorker: The Accelerated
New Testament", and version 1.00 was available in 1986 for $45. The
only address I have is the following:

The Way International Bookstore
P.O. Box 328
New Knoxville, OH 45871

I would advise anyone interested to inquire first, to ensure that the
product remains available.

Ken Steele
University of Toronto