3.682 ORION on Internet? e-Akkadian? (48)

Wed, 1 Nov 89 20:52:52 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 682. Wednesday, 1 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 31 Oct 89 17:29:00 EST (15 lines)
From: <HALPORNJ@IUBACS>
Subject: INTERNET ADDRESS/NUMBER

(2) Date: Tue, 31 Oct 89 19:03:29 EST (13 lines)
From: Princeton Theological Seminary <Q2835@PUCC>
Subject: Akkadian Mrts

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 89 17:29:00 EST
From: <HALPORNJ@IUBACS>

In speaking with a colleague at UCLA, I mentioned that thanks to HUMANIST
I was able to access the MELVYL catalogue of the University of California,
as well as the GLADIS catalogue of UC Berkeley. He suggested that the
ORION catalogue at UCLA was more complete, but did not know if it had a
TELNET/INTERNET number.
Does anyone in the HUMANIST group know the number for ORION? I have had
no replies concerning an INTERNET connection to U of Illinois-Urbana as
yet.
Many thanks,
James W. Halporn, Classical Studies/Comparative Literature, Indiana U,
Bloomington, IN (HALPORNJ@IUBACS).