3.676 Macintalk? Notes and Queries (65)

Tue, 31 Oct 89 18:12:05 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 676. Tuesday, 31 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: 31 October 1989, 09:41:34 EST (14 lines)
From: Jean Nienkamp 814-865-2085 N31 at PSUVM
Subject: Macintalk for Hypercard

(2) Date: Mon, 30 Oct 89 13:48:33 EST (10 lines)
From: Grace Logan <logan@watdcs.UWaterloo.ca>
Subject: Humpty Dumpty

(3) Date: Tue, 31 Oct 89 14:14:40 GMT (16 lines)
From: DEL2@PHOENIX.CAMBRIDGE.AC.UK
Subject: Queries

Date: 31 October 1989, 09:41:34 EST
From: Jean Nienkamp 814-865-2085 N31 at PSUVM

[Please direct any replies directly to the questioner as well as to
Humanist. Thanks. --W.M.]

Folks,
Has anyone used the Hypercard stack Macintalk, which speaks from a
phonetic transcription? I have the stack, but I need the "Macintalk
System File" to make it talk. It's supposed to be available on bulletin
boards, but I didn't see it on BITNET.
Any info would be appreciated--Especially the file itself!
Jean Nienkamp (N31@PSUVM)