3.346 reading Greeks; 3.5-inch drives; lost hearts (69)

Fri, 11 Aug 89 20:57:51 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 346. Friday, 11 Aug 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 7 Aug 89 12:04:00 EDT (13 lines)
From: N.J.Morgan@vme.glasgow.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 3.283 Greeks reading (134)

(2) Date: Fri, 11 Aug 89 10:26:55 PLT (25 lines)
From: "Guy L. Pace" <PACE@WSUVM1>
Subject: 3.5 inch drives

(3) Date: Fri, 11 Aug 89 15:02 CDT (6 lines)
From: Michael Ossar <MLO@KSUVM>
Subject: buried hearts

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 89 12:04:00 EDT
From: N.J.Morgan@vme.glasgow.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 3.283 Israeli perfume; Greeks reading (134)

I have just returned from two weeks solace in the West Highlands and Islands
of Scotland to be faced be mounds of mail on silent reading greeks. What
I can't understand is how they could ever have got in a library, let
alone an archive, as a clutch of loudly reading greeks must be much worse than
a silently tip-tapping toshiba - or were librarians and archivists
simply more tolerant in those olden days ?

Nicholas Morgan
University of Glasgow