3.344 queries (57)

Fri, 11 Aug 89 20:53:24 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 344. Friday, 11 Aug 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 10 Aug 89 17:52:44 PDT (9 lines)
From: USERPVIF@UBCMTSG.BITNET
Subject: Taiwan

(2) Date: Fri, 11 Aug 89 12:10:12 PDT (8 lines)
From: MTRILEY@CALSTATE (Mark Timothy Riley)
Subject: History of science on Bitnet?

(3) Date: Fri, 11 Aug 89 20:42 EDT (14 lines)
From: <F5400000@LAUVAX01>
Subject: humanist contribution

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 89 17:52:44 PDT
From: USERPVIF@UBCMTSG.BITNET

Can anyone identify a HUMANIST in Taiwan? Does anyone know
of a way to tap into a local (academic and non-academic)
network with a name something like tugnet? All addresses and
advice would be helpful.
Richard Unger, Univ. of British Columbia