3.323 gutnberg? women's studies? (53)

Thu, 3 Aug 89 18:58:29 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 323. Thursday, 3 Aug 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 03 Aug 1989 10:19:20 CET (15 lines)
From: AMR06@DK0RRZK0
Subject: gutnberg

(2) Date: Thu, 03 Aug 89 11:57:41 CDT (18 lines)
From: Judy Armstrong <DRU005D@SMSVMA>
Subject: Women's Studies programs

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 1989 10:19:20 CET
From: AMR06@DK0RRZK0

In a recent contribution of Michael Hart I heard for the first time of
the existence of a list called GUTNBERG. Am I right supposing that it is
about history of books? Could anybody give me more details? Especially
the node adress and the persons to contact?

Thanks

Hans-Christoph Hobohm
Romanisches Seminar
University of Cologne