3.259 USSR e-mail; Israeli perfume flask (40)

Mon, 17 Jul 89 17:50:07 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 259. Monday, 17 Jul 1989.

(1) Date: Sun, 16 Jul 89 23:04 EST (10 lines)
From: <WADE@CRNLGSM>
Subject: mail to the USSR

(2) Date: Mon, 17 Jul 89 08:44:00 EDT (10 lines)
From: Emmanuel Tov <HUUET@HUJIVM1.bitnet>
Subject: Re: 3.252 dig for the Ark? e-mail to the USSR? (48)

Date: Sun, 16 Jul 89 23:04 EST
From: <WADE@CRNLGSM>

I'm not sure of the location, but there was some man on the west coast
that was written up in Business Week and the New York Times aboue two
months ago that had secured e-mail routes to USSR (CCCP?) and, I presume,
from it as well, and was a gateway for interested users. I'll try to
track down the reference. - wade Schuette, Cornell University.