3.171 queries (55)

Sun, 25 Jun 89 19:57:22 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 171. Sunday, 25 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 23 Jun 89 16:25:01 MST (13 lines)
From: Jude Wang <AOJXW@ASUACAD>
Subject: British Museum library policy regarding portable computers

(2) Date: Sat, 24 Jun 89 05:55:18 CDT (10 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>
Subject: Re: 3.162 Dynamic Text conference report (91)

(3) Date: Sat, 24 Jun 89 08:36:35 CDT (7 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>
Subject: details on Greek scansion software?

Date: Fri, 23 Jun 89 16:25:01 MST
From: Jude Wang <AOJXW@ASUACAD>

One of the English Department faculty is planning on doing some
research at the British Museum library. She has a small portable
computer which she would like to be able to use for notetaking,
etc. Does anyone happen to know what the library's policy is?
Thanks in advance.
Jude Wang <AOJXW@ASUACAD.BITNET>
Humanities Computing Facility
Arizona State University