3.142 MLA bibliography, cont. (97)

Mon, 19 Jun 89 20:58:46 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 142. Monday, 19 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: Sun, 18 Jun 89 22:51:54 EDT (19 lines)
From: "A. Ralph Papakhian" <PAPAKHI@IUBVM.bitnet>
Subject: Re: 3.139 MLA bibliography, cont. (24)

(2) Date: Mon, 19 Jun 89 13:50:00 EDT (59 lines)
From: MLAOD@CUVMB.bitnet
Subject: MLA Bibliography

Date: Sun, 18 Jun 89 22:51:54 EDT
From: "A. Ralph Papakhian" <PAPAKHI@IUBVM.bitnet>

Indeed there is another organization further behind MLA. The Music Index,
behind several years in its printed version (though computer produced),
provides no access online in any form. It is not available through any
of the traditional sources such as Dialog or BRS, nor is it available
for local purchase and access. So, you see, it could be worse.
N.B. Music Index is not affiliated in any way with the Music Library
Association. It is a private concern.

Cordially, *****
** *** **
A. Ralph Papakhian, Music Library ** ******* ** LIBRARY
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405 ***
(812) 855-2970 *****