3.111 Iranian? hypertext? use of paper? (62)

Sun, 11 Jun 89 19:20:33 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 111. Sunday, 11 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 8 Jun 89 04:49:00 EDT (10 lines)
From: Ronit <HUUSR@HUJIVM1.bitnet>
Subject: Middle Iranian

(2) Date: 9-JUN-1989 11:25:00 GMT (9 lines)
From: GW2@VAXA.YORK.AC.UK
Subject: HYPERTEXT

(3) Date: Fri, 9 Jun 89 11:03:49 EDT (18 lines)
From: amsler@flash.bellcore.com (Robert A Amsler)
Subject: The development of conventions in the use of paper

Date: Thu, 8 Jun 89 04:49:00 EDT
From: Ronit <HUUSR@HUJIVM1.bitnet>

If anyone wants to share information about middle persian literature in out and
around computers I will be happy to share back. I have some of the manichaean
middle-iranian (MPersian, Parthian and some Sogdian) on the computer.
Ronit