3.89 Dynamic Text bulletin (58)

Sat, 3 Jun 89 00:01:50 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 89. Saturday, 3 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: 3 June 1989 (28 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Dynamic Text conference bulletin

(2) Date: Fri, 2 Jun 89 18:43 EST (10 lines)
From: <IRIZARRY@GUVAX.BITNET>
Subject: Transportation suggestion

Date: 3 June 1989
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

For all of you who are planning to stay in the university residences, I
recommend that you go first to Conference Services, 100 St. George
Street, telephone: 978-8735. The staff there is well equipped to direct
you to the right place, which may be difficult to find otherwise.

Those who are demonstrating software will want to check in with me on
Monday. The room is unlikely to be ready for you until the afternoon,
however. The first half of Tuesday can also be used for setting up, but
the conference begins on Tuesday morning with two very interesting
addresses that you will not want to miss. During the conference I can
always be summoned by a request made at the information desk.

Again let me remind you that the airport buses (to the Royal York and to
the Chelsea Inn) are an excellent means of getting from the airport to
downtown Toronto. The Toronto Transit Commission's "Ride Guide",
available at the hotels and likely in the airport, provides a
serviceable map of the city, and it is free. One is included in each
registration packet.

The weather continues to be warm and slightly muggy. Rain is likely.

Willard McCarty