3.50 Guide? fractal music? address? (47)

Fri, 19 May 89 23:41:26 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 50. Friday, 19 May 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 18 May 89 22:20:11 EDT (9 lines)
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM.bitnet>
Subject: 3.48 Guide?

(2) Date: Fri, 19 May 89 07:42:34 EDT (7 lines)
Subject: Query: Fractal generated Music ?

(3) Date: Fri, 19 May 89 11:01 CDT (6 lines)
From: Robin Smith <RSMITH@KSUVM>
Subject: Address for C. W. Hieatt

Date: Thu, 18 May 89 22:20:11 EDT
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM.bitnet>
Subject: 3.48 Guide? bug in WC? e-Whitman? (57)

My department has just purchased GUIDE to help make courseware materials
for literature courses. I, too, would like to know if there are any
GUIDE experts out there, since I'm the fellow who will have to make the
courseware, and I'd like to know where the bridges over these troubled
waters may lay, just in case my arms get tired. Thanks.
Date: Fri, 19 May 89 07:42:34 EDT

I would welcome any information concerning the
generation of music from fractals or identification
of any suitable person to contact to discuss same.
Bill Oleske