3.42 various announcements (71)

Wed, 17 May 89 19:48:11 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 42. Wednesday, 17 May 1989.

(1) Date: 17 May 1989 (12 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Manfred Thaller found

(2) Date: Wednesday, 17 May 1989 1026-EST (27 lines)
From: JACKA@PENNDRLS
Subject: Online Notes, March 1989 on file-server

(3) Date: Wed, 17 May 89 12:52:50 EDT (7 lines)
From: cbf%faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 3.37 concording, cont. (109)

Date: 17 May 1989
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

Mea culpa. My colleague Ian Lancashire pointed out to me this morning
that I had Thaller's address wrong by one character: the node is
DGOGWDG1, not DGOGWD01. Please forgive me for any trouble you may
already have taken. If Manfred is stirred as a result of your efforts,
however, I will be most grateful for that trouble.

Willard McCarty