2.935: queries (71)

Fri, 5 May 89 21:39:10 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 935. Friday, 5 May 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 4 May 89 22:56:00 EDT (7 lines)
From: <BCJ@PSUVM.bitnet>
Subject: Query: Tartars & Elizabethan England

(2) Date: 5 May 89, 14:38:46 EMT (13 lines)
From: Espen S. Ore + 47 5 21 29 59 FAFEO at NOBERGEN
Subject: Modern Greek texts?

(3) Date: Fri, 5 May 89 12:11:03 EDT (26 lines)
From: Rosanne G. Potter <@CCVAX.IASTATE.EDU:GG.BIB@ISUMVS.BITNET>
Subject: CONCORDANCE CITATIONS, CORRESPONDENTS

Date: Thu, 4 May 89 22:56:00 EDT
From: <BCJ@PSUVM.bitnet>

What did the Elizabethans know (or believe) about the Tartars, especially as st
rategists and warriors? [This is not a riddle; I'd like to know if any HUMANIST
out there has come across a useful reference.] -- Kevin Berland <BCJ@PSUVM>