technology for the deaf, cont. (23)

Mon, 1 May 89 20:31:45 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 913. Monday, 1 May 1989.

Date: Mon, 1 May 89 10:36:58 EDT
From: unh!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Software & hardware for the deaf & hearing-impaired

Thank you to all who have and are still contributing information on
this important topic. All HUMANISTs are welcome to contact me directly
about additional findings as I track down the various references. I'd be
glad to give you an account of how the U. of Kiel (W. Germany) scientists
(engineers, speech pathologists, audiologists, et al.) work with these
materials once we've meet on pedagogical design and implementation of
hardware & software materials this summer.
--Joel D. Goldfield
J_GOLDFI@UNHH