which revolution? (25)

Sat, 29 Apr 89 00:59:38 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 909. Saturday, 29 Apr 1989.

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 89 20:46:20 PDT
From: Hanna Kassis <USERHEK@UBCMTSG.BITNET>
Subject: REvolution

I shall appreciate reading the views of fellow HUMANISTS
regarding a historical question that was put to me and to which, as
a "mediaevilist", I cannot respond with clarity and assurance. Which
revolution made a greater contribution to the betterment of humanity:
the French Revolution (whose bi-centennial is to be celebrated next
July 14) or the American Revolution?

"Ishmael"

P.S. Defeatist suggestions that I could read a book (or books) on
the subject would run against the "grain" of e-writing.