queries; e-style (51)

Sun, 23 Apr 89 20:33:43 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 879. Sunday, 23 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: 22 Apr 89 20:39:51 EST (11 lines)
From: Malcolm Hayward <MHAYWARD@IUP.BITNET>
Subject: Data Bases in Mechanical Engineering

(2) Date: Sun, 23 Apr 89 14:04:45 EDT (20 lines)
From: "Thomas W. Stuart" <C078D6S6@UBVM>
Subject: Two questions & e-style

Date: 22 Apr 89 20:39:51 EST
From: Malcolm Hayward <MHAYWARD@IUP.BITNET>

A netmail connection to Egypt is like the Panama canal must have
been to shippers. 4 weeks return mail reduced to 4 hours! Dr. Elkotb,
the Executive Director of FRCU at the Supreme Council of Universities,
asked for information on Data Bases in Mechanical Engineering and in
Law. Any likely addresses that could help him? Dr. Elkotb's address
is ELKOTB@EGFRCUVX.