addresses needed (39)

Thu, 13 Apr 89 19:06:58 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 832. Thursday, 13 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 13 Apr 89 12:53 EDT (10 lines)
From: Peter D. Junger <JUNGER@CWRU>
Subject: Leicester Polytechnic School of Law

(2) Date: Thu, 13 Apr 89 13:01 EDT (9 lines)
From: Peter D. Junger <JUNGER@CWRU>
Subject: British and Irish Legal Education Technology Association

Date: Thu, 13 Apr 89 12:53 EDT
From: Peter D. Junger <JUNGER@CWRU>

Can anyone supply the address of the Resource Center for Computer
Assisted Instruction in Law at the Leicester Polytechnic School of Law?
The address of the School of Law itself would also be useful to have.
Please, if possible, reply to me directly, rather than to HUMANIST.

Peter D. Junger--CWRU Law School--Cleveland, OH--bitnet: JUNGER@CWRU