archaeologists? languages? (46)

Mon, 3 Apr 89 20:50:26 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 795. Monday, 3 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: Sun, 2 Apr 89 10:15 EST (14 lines)
From: <PEEBLES@IUBACS.BITNET>
Subject: Request directed to humanist archaeologists.

(2) Date: Mon, 03 Apr 89 02:11:28 EDT (12 lines)
From: connie crosby <CROSBY@UOGUELPH>
Subject: Language Studies

Date: Sun, 2 Apr 89 10:15 EST
From: <PEEBLES@IUBACS.BITNET>

I am trying to construct a reading list for a student who has an
interest (and plans for graduate school) in Medieval archaeology.
The student intends to begin reading in that area while still a
BA student in anthropology (with Latin and French as minors). If any
archaeological colleagues have syllabi in this discipline (especially
those that could be sent as a BITNET file or via anonymous FTP)
I would be most grateful of they would either send them or let me
know how I could copy them over the Net.
With Thanks
Chris Peebles (PEEBLES@IUBACS) Glenn Black Laboratory Indiana University