Soviet rhetoricians? medieval data? (59)

Sat, 25 Mar 89 00:29:06 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 763. Saturday, 25 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 24 Mar 89 05:36:00 EST (13 lines)
From: "John Harwood, 3-3605/359-3192" <JTH@PSUVM.bitnet>
Subject: Rhetoric Scholars in the USSR

(2) Date: Fri, 24 Mar 89 11:55:48 EST (26 lines)
From: N.J.Morgan@VME.GLASGOW.AC.UK
Subject: Help with medieval data

Date: Fri, 24 Mar 89 05:36:00 EST
From: "John Harwood, 3-3605/359-3192" <JTH@PSUVM.bitnet>

For an international conference in the next year or so, I would like to know
the names (and userids, if possible) of Soviet scholars in the areas of
rhetoric and written communication (both theory and pedagogy).

Any strong candidates? And is their English sufficiently good that an
Anglo-phone audience would benefit from their presentation? Translation
is possible, but ...

Thanks.