Africaans; Borges; OCP (81)

Tue, 21 Mar 89 17:55:53 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 749. Tuesday, 21 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 20 Mar 89 23:02 PST (9 lines)
From: Robert Kirsner (213)825-3955 <IDT1RSK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>
Subject: Re: Africaans?

(2) Date: Tue, 21 Mar 89 12:29 CDT (12 lines)
From: <PHILOSDO@VUCTRVAX>
Subject: Borges' List

(3) Date: Tue, 21 Mar 89 10:35:50 EST (35 lines)
From: RGLYNN@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: OCP

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 89 23:02 PST
From: Robert Kirsner (213)825-3955 <IDT1RSK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>

There is someone who has developed IBM software for elementary Afrikaans
at Brigham Young University. J. du Plessis. Depending on your machine,
it works either vry fst ooorrr vvveeerrryyy slllooowwly. but Jacques
probably has the bugs out of it by now.