Queries (64)

Mon, 6 Mar 89 19:51:21 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 677. Monday, 6 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Sat, 4 Mar 89 00:59:34 CST (19 lines)
From: Richard Goerwitz <goer@sophist.BITNET>
Subject: Etruscan

(2) Date: 4 March 1989, 11:36:43 EST (8 lines)
From: John C. Hurd (416) 978-3056 HURD at UTOREPAS
Subject: screen-image-to-projector-screen device?

(3) Date: Thu, 89 0 03:06 CET (11 lines)
From: HEBERLEIN@URZ.KU-EICHSTAETT.DBP.DE
Subject: Rutgers inventory

Date: Sat, 4 Mar 89 00:59:34 CST
From: Richard Goerwitz <goer@sophist.BITNET>

About a month ago I saw a posting on "Etruscan," which I neither
understood, nor cared to spend the time to try to understand -
at least at the time. In retrospect, this might have been a bit
hasty. I've been reading Phoenician and Punic texts lately, and
I can't help but wonder whether this posting might have some rele-
vance to an "Etruscan"/Punic bilingual I'm about to start work on.
Can someone who participated in the posting, or in the response
that followed, or just someone who knows what it was all about,
help me out here?

-Richard L. Goerwitz
goer@sophist.uchicago.edu
rutgers!oddjob!gide!sophist!goer