secret society of Humanists (47)

Wed, 1 Mar 89 19:55:16 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 664. Wednesday, 1 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 28 Feb 89 17:11:58 EST (10 lines)
From: unh!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

(2) Date: Wed, 1 Mar 89 09:12:56 EST (17 lines)
From: "R.J. Shroyer" <66_443@uwovax.uwo.ca>
Subject: mallards

Date: Tue, 28 Feb 89 17:11:58 EST
From: unh!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

A HUMANISTic society
Abigail and Sebastian may have something there. We could have our own...
"frarority." But it won't be complete without a secret decoder ring!

Who else has ideas about a logo? How about a motto as well?
Wisst Ihr, was ein HUMANist (ist)? --Joel