students' history, cont. (24)

Mon, 27 Feb 89 19:38:50 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 657. Monday, 27 Feb 1989.

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 89 14:23:00 EST
From: PHILOSDO@ctrvx1.Vanderbilt.Edu
Subject: RE: historia mundi discipulorum (340)

Just as a contribution to the meaningless coincidence department: I had
just finished reading the history of Europe and the world (with the
usual slightly guilty amusement: after all some of those errors are
honest mistakes, some are slips of the pen and some, probably,
are deliberate jokes) when I happened to glace along the shelf in the
office I am sharing with a permanent staff-member here at Vanderbilt
and saw a tattered xerox copy of the piece, from Wilson Quarterly
1983. Am I alone in not having seen it before? Does every office
in North America have its copy?

Regards, Stephen