a plea (27)

Mon, 27 Feb 89 00:03:30 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 656. Monday, 27 Feb 1989.

Date: Sun, 26 Feb 89 13:01:45 GMT
From: Sebastian Rahtz <spqr@ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
Subject: OCP

forgive my impatience, but couldn't this obscure dialogue about whether
or not OCP parses Martian correctly be limited to the complainer and
Susan Hockey. I know that lots of people use OCP (lord only knows what
for), but I cannot believe the problem is widespread, caused by bad
milk, or likely to cause offence.... so can it stop clogging
my mail?

Sebastian Rahtz

PS a conversation with fellow HUMANIST Brian Molyneaux reminded me
that we H.s have no way to recognise each other *in the flesh*; how
about a nice society tie? then we could stop those silly conversations
of 'gosh, you mean it was YOU who said all those things on HUMANIST?
wll i never etc etc etc'. I suggest a small mallard as our symbol.