koine Greek? MESA? (69)

Sat, 25 Feb 89 18:18:37 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 649. Saturday, 25 Feb 1989.

(1) Date: Sat, 25 Feb 89 21:35:46 +0000 (21 lines)
From: iwml@UKC.AC.UK
Subject: NT GREEK TUTOR PACKAGES

(2) Date: Sat, 25 Feb 89 16:51:10 GMT (28 lines)
From: AU100@PHOENIX.CAMBRIDGE.AC.UK
Subject: getting in Contact with MESA

Date: Sat, 25 Feb 89 21:35:46 +0000
From: iwml@UKC.AC.UK

I have been asked to explore the availability of packages for
teaching koine (NT) Greek to first year undergraduates, and would
welcome advice and comment on

(a) what you know to be available and idea of its cost;
(b) what hardware it runs on;
(c) how you evaluate it; and/or
(d) any experience you have had in setting up such a teaching
programme.

With thanks for any response you can make,

Ian Mitchell Lambert
University of Kent at Canterbury
Department of Theology

EARN: iwml@ukc.ac.uk