e-mail problems and their solutions (62)

Fri, 10 Feb 89 22:49:51 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 590. Friday, 10 Feb 1989.

(1) Date: 10-FEB-1989 10:25:35 GMT (27 lines)
From: MAY@LEICESTER.AC.UK
Subject: Accessing the HUMBUL list

(2) Date: Fri, 10 Feb 89 03:16:00 EST (15 lines)
From: Sebastian Rahtz <spqr@electronics-and-computer-science.southampton.a
c.uk>
Subject: Long e-mail addresses? (68)

Date: 10-FEB-1989 10:25:35 GMT
From: MAY@LEICESTER.AC.UK

>From the Editor of HUMBUL

We would like to apologise to any HUMANISTs on JANET who have
had difficulty in accessing the HUMBUL LISTSERV distribution list.
The LISTSERV address that we gave out on HUMANIST was incorrect.
The following address should be used for those on JANET wishing to
subscribe to HUMBUL:

LISTSERV@UK.AC.RL.MAIL

You should then send a one line message saying:

SUB HUMBUL your name

Users on BITNET and EARN should send the same message to:

LISTSERV@UKACRL

For more detailed information, send a message to May Katzen:

MAY@UK.AC.LEICESTER (JANET)

MAY@LEICESTER.AC.UK (BITNET/EARN)