Various queries (122)

Thu, 19 Jan 89 21:23:31 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 511. Thursday, 19 Jan 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 18 JAN 89 10:09:41 GMT (11 lines)
From: ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: Danke fuer Kant, aber wo ist St. Cyril?

(2) Date: Wed, 18 Jan 89 13:39 (23 lines)
From: Wujastyk <UCGADKW@EUCLID.UCL.AC.UK>
Subject: WordPerfect 5.0 fonts

(3) Date: Wed, 18 Jan 89 15:08:34 PST (19 lines)
From: cbf%faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Instructional programs for literary analysis

(4) Date: Wed, 18 Jan 89 20:47:47 PST (36 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: CD-ROM Sublists

Date: Wed, 18 JAN 89 10:09:41 GMT
From: ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK

Following the very helpful responses I received to my enquiry
about machine-readable Kant in German, I should now like to
put out an APB on St Cyril of Jerusalem (Baptismal,
Pro, Lenten and Mystagogical catecheses), and any texts of John
Chrysostom.

Many thanks
Judith Proud, Oxford Text Archive