call for papers; conference announced (155)

Sun, 15 Jan 89 19:32:57 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 503. Sunday, 15 Jan 1989.

(1) Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1989 11:03:05 EST (57 lines)
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>
Subject: call for papers/MLA conference

(2) Date: Sun, 15 Jan 89 08:40 EST (78 lines)
From: THEALLDF@TrentU.CA
Subject: preliminary conference announcement

Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1989 11:03:05 EST
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>

The Division of Applied Linguistics of the MLA is sponsoring a section
entitled "Computers in Applied Linguistics Research". As the organizer for
this section, I would like to invite members of HUMANIST to submit abstracts.
The abstracts should be 1 page maximum in length and should contain the
following information:

your name:

academic affiliation:

mailing address:

e-mail address:

title of paper:

summary of paper:

short biography:

Please submit your abstract to my e-mail address: SClaus@Yalevm or to my
mailing address shown below:

Prof. Stephen Clausing
Dept. of Germanic Languages
Yale University
P.O. Box 18A Yale Station
New Haven, CT 06520-7384

The deadline for submitting abstracts is March 15. You must be a member of the
MLA by April 1 of this year to give a paper at the conference.