[ICA-EGAD-RiC] TS-EAS Comments on RiC

Ruth Kitchin Tillman ruthtillman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:51:08 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

While TS-EAS already submitted their comments to the RiC group offlist, in
the interest of openness, we would like to share our comments with the
entire listserv. Please find them in the linked Google document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k0gGnvgtzbVDKOWHlme9V6N6QicOscW-IK9-CPvthrA/edit?usp=sharing

In our process, we grouped some responses as coming from the entire RiC
working group and attributed other responses to particular members.
Attribution to individuals reflects the variety of viewpoints and
individual expressions of response, but is not meant to detract from the
entire team standing behind sharing the particular comment with RiC and the
rest of the community. In a few cases, perspectives differed and we also
felt expressing the differing viewpoints was important rather than forcing
a consensus.

Many thanks to Anila Angjeli for facilitating our discussions and handling
the myriad responses and perspectives which came from TS-EAS members.

Best,
Ruth Kitchin Tillman

--
http://eadiva.com | http://ruthtillman.com/ | @ruthbrarian